As always, the most important priority for us is the health, well-being, and safety of our clients and pets along with our staff community.
As COVID-19 continues its impact, we wanted to share with you the added precautions we are implementing to ensure a healthy, sanitary environment for all:
- IF YOU ARE SICK, please send a healthy friend or family member with your pet or reschedule your appointment.
- Upon arrival, please call VDC 630.682.5578 and we will text you when an exam room is available.
- When you enter the building we will take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer and ask you a few health questions. A mask is required to enter our building. Only two people will be allowed into the building per family.
- If you wish to remain in your vehicle while we examine your pet, please let us know.
- Upon arrival, please call VDC 630.682.5578.
- A dental nurse will go over admission/dismissal instructions either on the phone or in an exam room (depending on space due to Covid-19).
- If you are waiting in the area while your pet is having a procedure, you will need to do so outside of our facility. There is a nearby bike path on the river if you prefer to walk/bike during nice weather.
*Our restrooms are available for your use. Please call before entering the building and please wear a mask*
We will continue to immediately execute any additional safety measures put into effect by the Centers for Disease Control, American Veterinary Medical Association, Illinois Veterinary Medical Association and Illinois Department of Public Health.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation during these challenging times,
Drs Juriga and Sasser and the Veterinary Dental team