As always, the most important priority for us is the health, well-being, and safety of our clients and pets along with our staff community.
As COVID-19 continues its impact, we wanted to share with you the added precautions we are implementing to ensure a healthy, sanitary environment for all:
- IF YOU ARE SICK, please send a healthy friend or family member with your pet or reschedule your appointment. Please, only one client in the car with the pet.
- At this time, all consultations, dental intakes and releases will be handled virtually with the use of a phone consult. No client will accompany their pet inside.
- Upon arrival, please call VDC 630.682.5578 and we will greet curbside outside of your car.
- A VDC dental nurse will loop a leash around your pets’ collar and ask you to remove your personal leash. If your pet is in a carrier, please place the carrier in the back seat on the passenger side so we can easily remove the carrier.
- Dismissals will occur curbside with a Dental Nurse releasing your pet and when needed, a discussion via phone with the Doctor/Nurse.
- Procedures will be scheduled based on medical necessity per Dr. Juriga or Dr. Sasser’s recommendation.
We thank you for your understanding of these extreme measures as we are in unprecedented times.
We will continue to immediately execute any additional safety measures put into effect by the Centers for Disease Control, American Veterinary Medical Association, Illinois Veterinary Medical Association and Illinois Department of Public Health.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 630.682.5578.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and cooperation during these challenging times,
Dr. Juriga, Dr. Sasser, Dr. Bilyard and the Veterinary Dental team